Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Why Bother?

I went looing for a price for Macromedia's Freehand, I figured I'd look on their website & see what they charge in US$ which would give me a ballpark figure for comparison shopping here in NZ. So I go to the Freehand pages at Macromedia.com and click on the shopping basket link. It brings up a page with a map of the world, and asks where I am . It has a listing for New Zealand, I think "woohoo, better than a ballpark - a local price!", I click on the New Zealand option, I get this page: Macromedia Asia Pacific - Macromedia Store Asia Pacific - Macromedia FreeHand MX, with its ever so useful and relevant price in US$. Why bother having the regional location selector thingy, if you aren't going to bother with regional info!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home