Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Sporadicness

In case you were wondering, I've started trying to do more writing again. Not doing too bad so far. I'll be trying to keep doing it nice and regularly, a few times a week. Who knows what'll happen with it.
I'm writing in Google Docs, so I can access it on whatever computer I happen to be using at the time. For starters I'm just writing whatever comes to mind at the time, ideas, stories, diaries, any crap that jumps into my head, just to get in the habit of writing and thinking about writing. I'll post most of the stuff I write as I go, so there should be piles of crap, some rough drafts, and maybe some work progressing through some further drafts towards being readable.
Bugger-all, if any people read this blog (cept for you sweetie) so it'll largely stand as a record of my thought processes and how I work as I build a piece of writing. I know I'm a keen starter, so there'll be lots of stuff begun here, but not too much of it will capture my attention and imagination enough to develop. Still, it could be fun to look back on one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home